Legacy Steel features add up to a professional-class steel entry door product. Whether you select Legacy Woodgrain Textured Steel or Smooth Steel, our entry systems will provide an elegant, durable and energy-efficient addition to any home. Steel entry doors are available in smooth or wood grain textures in multiple stains and paint finishes, and come in a variety of door styles, including some with glass.
Steel doors, particularly those made of 20-gauge steel like American Eagle Builders Legacy Steel line, won’t crack or warp and are the strongest, most durable doors available in Texas.
Embossed texture provides a traditional panel wood door look
Provides deep shadow lines accentuating the character of the door’s design
Rich contouring adds depth and artistic character
Features and Benefits:
- Composite top and bottom endcaps increase rigidity and energy efficiency.
- The edges and face skin of our steel doors are one continuous piece of steel for strength and durability.
- Special adhesives/thermal barriers reduce heat and cold transfer, while our exclusive tab and slot system of mechanical interlocks give the door exceptional structural strength.
- American Eagle Builders’ doors are foam filled by a computer-driven process that ensures the optimal foam fill for maximum energy efficiency and strength.
- To reinforce the lock and deadbolt area, we add a rigid composite lock block to all of our steel doors.
- Mechanical Interlocks.
- Our 20-gauge steel doors give you 49% more galvanized steel than a standard 24-gauge door.
- NEW Plugless Window Trim is optional on Legacy Steel